Our SKS College of Nursing strives to be a premier provider in Nursing Education for Under Graduate Nursing Students with the Student First Policy through:
– Excellence in Nursing Education
– High standards of Nursing Care
– Development of Leadership Qualities
– Community partnership for Health and Developmental Activities
– Enhancement of Nursing Research activities
– The student should be maintaining their professional dignity in the college as well as in the clinical (Hospital) and community. The student should be in proper uniform in the clinical as well as in the college campus with the identity card. The uniform should be neat and tidy.
– The students have to obtain minimum 90% of attendance to attain the university examinations / board examinations. The average marks of all the class test will be taken for university / Board internal assessment.
– No leave will be permitted without evidence (Attending marriages, Interview, Festivals, etc.,)
– No leave will be permitted along with holidays.
– Sickness to be reported immediately to the class Teacher / Warden / HOD.
– No visitors will be entertained during the class hours.
– Any problem / dispute among the roommates to be reported immediately to the Warden / Class HOD.
– Communication with the teacher and classmates must be only in English.
– Student should assemble in the class room by 9.30 a.m.
Our SKS College of Nursing has well ventilated classrooms with comfortable seating arrangements. Each classroom is equipped with Black Boards, OHPs, LCD.
The college provides sports and recreation facilities for the students through the department of Physical education. There are two Physical Directors available to give coaching and training for the students.
The sports facilities includes outdoor games like Volleyball, Basket Ball, Hand Ball, Tennikoit, Tennis, Shuttle and indoor games like , Carrom and Chess.
The institution has got well equipped modern laboratories for Pre-Clinical Lab Structures Fundamentals of Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Pediatric Nursing and Maternity Nursing, Nutrition, Computer Lab, internet facility is also provided to the students.
The college has a modern, well equipped Hospital with 150 beds, were the students can get excellent medical attention and Guidance on health related issues.
Ragging is a crime which destroys the physical and emotional confidence and it led to an increase in Suicide activities.
An act to prohibit “Ragging” in educational in the state of TamilNadu. The institution has established anti ragging committee under
Donec sollicitudin justo eget tortor porta, id maximus ex facilisis. Integer facilisis pulvinar commodo. Integer sed placerat quam. Praesent dictum velit ut tempor molestie.
Mauris dui magna, consectetur nec dignissim ut, pellentesque sit amet nisl. Etiam varius at leo non pulvinar. Curabitur magna nunc, cursus vitae consequat a, gravida non risus.
Morbi eget orci dictum, imperdiet felis in, finibus lorem. Nunc sed ex massa. Vivamus eleifend condimentum orci in dapibus. Praesent ex eros, ullamcorper egestas nulla eget.
Vivamus libero ligula, tincidunt vel venenatis eu, vehicula venenatis purus. Duis at lorem venenatis, mattis nunc sollicitudin.
+91 427 4033 333