Lecture Halls: These are large classrooms with fixed seating and audiovisual equipment, such as projectors or smart boards. Lecture halls are used for larger classes and lectures conducted by professors or guest speakers.
Small Group Rooms: These rooms are designed to accommodate smaller groups of students for interactive discussions, group work, or case study analyses. They often include whiteboards, screens, and other collaborative tools to facilitate active learning.
Simulation Labs: Simulation labs are essential for nursing education, allowing students to practice and refine their clinical skills in a controlled environment. These labs may feature high-fidelity patient simulators, medical equipment, and realistic healthcare settings to simulate various scenarios encountered in nursing practice.
Skills Labs: Skills labs provide hands-on practice for nursing procedures and techniques. These labs typically have hospital-like setups with task trainers, manikins, and equipment to simulate clinical settings. Students can practice skills such as patient assessment, medication administration, wound care, and more.
Computer Labs: Computer labs equipped with computers and relevant software are valuable resources for nursing students. They provide access to electronic medical records, nursing research databases, simulation software, and other technology used in healthcare.
Anatomy and Physiology Labs: These labs are specifically designed for studying the human body. They often include cadavers, anatomical models, and dissecting tools to facilitate hands-on learning of anatomical structures and systems.
Multimedia and Audiovisual Resources: Classrooms may be equipped with multimedia capabilities, including projectors, screens, and audio systems, allowing instructors to incorporate visuals, videos, and interactive content into their lectures.
College of Nursing has
Unitary Building with well equipped spacious class rooms.
Well-equipped specifically designed labs with necessary equipments for practicing and developing skills for the students in
Fundamental of Nursing
Medical Surgical Nursing
Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Mental Health Nursing
Audio Visual Aids
E – learing, Wi –Fi facility for self learning
Classrooms and Lecture Halls: These are spaces where students attend lectures, presentations, and discussions led by faculty members.
Laboratories: Nursing programs often have specialized laboratories for skills practice, simulation, and research. These labs may include simulation manikins, medical equipment, and tools relevant to nursing education.
Libraries: College libraries provide access to a wide range of resources, including textbooks, reference materials, scholarly journals, and electronic databases that support nursing education and research.
Clinical Practice Facilities: These facilities may include simulated hospital settings, where students can practice nursing skills, patient care scenarios, and interprofessional collaboration. They often feature patient rooms, clinical equipment, and other resources found in healthcare settings.
Research Facilities: Colleges of Nursing often have dedicated spaces for faculty and student research, including research laboratories, data analysis centers, and collaboration areas.
Technology and IT Infrastructure: A strong IT infrastructure is crucial for supporting nursing education. This may include computer labs, network connectivity, access to online learning platforms, and electronic medical record systems.
Student Support Services: Infrastructure also encompasses resources like counseling centers, academic advising offices, student lounges, and study areas that provide support to nursing students.
1. Dormitory Rooms: we typically consist of dormitory-style rooms where students share living spaces with one or more roommates. The rooms may be equipped with basic furniture such as beds, study desks, chairs, and storage units.
2. Common Areas: we usually have common areas where students can socialize, relax, and engage in recreational activities. These areas may include lounges, TV rooms, game rooms, or outdoor spaces for sports and gatherings.
3. Dining Facilities: we have dining halls or cafeterias that provide meals for residents. These facilities may offer a variety of food options to cater to different dietary preferences and requirements.
4. Shared Facilities: we typically have shared facilities such as bathrooms, showers, and laundry rooms. These spaces are shared among residents and are maintained to ensure cleanliness and hygiene.
5. Security: Student safety is a priority in hostels, and security measures such as controlled access, CCTV surveillance, and security personnel may be in place to ensure a secure living environment.
6. Wi-Fi and Internet Access: we provide Wi-Fi connectivity to residents, allowing them to stay connected and access online resources for their academic needs.
7. Housekeeping and Maintenance: Regular housekeeping and maintenance services are usually provided to ensure the cleanliness and functionality of the hostel facilities.
The college has its own fleet of buses that ply to and from various vantage points in the city. The buses are available to facilitate easy travel for the students and staff residing outside the college campus.
For the convenience of students and faculties staying off-campus has a fleet of 5 buses that ferry them to and from. The buses traverse the city and suburbs and routes are planned with a vivid vision to provide maximum convenience even as they meet students study schedules.
college has a well furnished library established mainly for the nursing students. It has over books, journals (bound, Indian and foreign journal subscriptions) general reading magazines and news paper for the use of students and staff. Students can also avail the internet facilities with permission for extensive earning. The library functions nearly 8 hours daily under the guidance of professionally librarians. The students are encouraged to make full use of the resources and abide by the rules and regulations of the library. The faculty ensures to foster reading habits among the students. The regular use of the library helps the students to widen the horizon of their knowledge and also be in touch with current information and development.
The institution library comprises more than 2800 books and subscribed for 25 Indian journals and 15 foreign journals. The library is updated periodically with latest text books and journals. Digital library facility is also available.
Our Digital Library contains collection text material, visual material, audio material, video material, stored as electronic media formats (as opposed to print, microform, or other media), along with means for organizing, storing, and retrieving the files and media contained in the library collection.
Digital libraries can vary immensely in size and scope, and can be maintained by individuals, organizations, or affiliated with established physical library buildings or institutions, or with academic institutions. The electronic content may be stored locally, or accessed remotely via computer networks. An electronic library is a type of information retrieval system.
Access to large amounts of information to the users
Access to primary information sources.
Support multimedia content along with text
Network accessibility on Intranet and Internet
Hypertext links for navigation
Advanced search and retrieval.
The Library currently kept open on all the working days, except the government holidays. Monday to Saturday: 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM Timings of Circulation Counter: Monday to Saturday: 9.30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Sports and Games
Sports and games are an integral part of college life, promoting physical fitness, teamwork, and overall well-being. Our college offer a variety of sports and games facilities and opportunities for students to participate in recreational activities. Here are some common aspects of sports and games in colleges:
1. Sports Facilities: Our College typically have sports facilities such as stadiums, gyms, indoor and outdoor courts, fields, tracks, and swimming pools. These facilities are often equipped with the necessary equipment and amenities for various sports and games.
2. Intramural Sports: Intramural sports programs provide opportunities for students to participate in organized sports leagues or tournaments within the college. Students can form teams with their fellow students, compete against other teams, and enjoy a wide range of sports like Cricket, basketball, soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, and more.
3.Fitness Centers: Our College often have fitness centers or gyms equipped with exercise machines, weights, and fitness classes. These facilities provide students with opportunities to engage in individual workouts, group fitness activities, or seek guidance from fitness professionals.
4.Sports Clubs and Organizations: Our College may have a variety of sports clubs and organizations catering to specific interests or niche sports. These clubs provide platforms for students to pursue their passion for a particular sport, organize events, and compete at regional or national levels.
5. Recreational Activities: Alongside organized sports, colleges may offer recreational activities like yoga, dance, martial arts, hiking, and more. These activities promote physical fitness, relaxation, and holistic well-being.
6. Sports Events and Tournaments: Our College often organize sports events, tournaments, and annual sports days where students can showcase their skills, compete against each other, and build a sense of camaraderie and school spirit.
Academic Skills: we emphasize the development of strong academic skills, including critical thinking, problem-solving, research, writing, and communication skills. These skills are vital for analyzing complex information, formulating arguments, and effectively conveying ideas.
Technical Skills: Depending on the field of study, we often provide opportunities for students to acquire technical skills relevant to their disciplines. This may involve training in specialized software, laboratory techniques, data analysis, programming languages, or other technical competencies required in specific professions.
Leadership and Management Skills: we recognize the importance of leadership and management skills in professional settings. we offer courses, workshops, or extracurricular activities that focus on leadership development, team collaboration, decision-making, project management, and effective communication.
Interpersonal and Communication Skills: Effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential in any profession. we often provide opportunities for students to enhance their abilities in areas such as public speaking, presentations, teamwork, active listening, conflict resolution, and cultural competency.
Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving: we encourage the development of critical thinking skills, enabling students to analyze situations, evaluate evidence, and generate innovative solutions. Courses and projects that involve problem-solving, case studies, and real-world applications foster these skills.
Professional and Career Development: we offer resources and programs focused on career development, including resume building, interview preparation, networking opportunities, internships, and co-op placements. These initiatives help students gain practical experience, explore career options, and develop professional skills necessary for the workforce.
Personal and Ethical Development: we aim to foster holistic development by nurturing personal values, ethics, self-awareness, and emotional intelligence. They may provide counseling services, mentorship programs, and workshops on personal growth and well-being to support students’ overall development.